2014 BMA clinical ebook Awards hugely recommended in Cardiology type!
Cardiac Electrophysiology: From cellphone to Bedside places the most modern wisdom during this subspecialty at your fingertips, supplying you with a well-rounded, specialist snatch of each cardiac electrophysiology issue that is affecting your sufferer administration. Drs. Zipes, Jalife, and a bunch of alternative global leaders in cardiac electrophysiology use a finished, multidisciplinary approach to advisor you thru all of the most up-to-date cardiac medicines, concepts, and applied sciences.
- Get well-rounded, specialist perspectives of each cardiac electrophysiology factor that has effects on your sufferer management from preeminent professionals in cardiology, body structure, pharmacology, pediatrics, biophysics, pathology, cardiothoracic surgical procedure, and biomedical engineering from round the world.
- Visually grab and simply take up advanced concepts via an enticing full-color layout that includes colour pictures, tables, move charts, ECGs, and more!
- Integrate the most recent medical figuring out of arrhythmias with the newest scientific applications, to pick the ideal remedy and administration recommendations for every patient.
- Stay present at the most modern developments and developments with sweeping updates and fifty two NEW chapters - written via many new authors - on a number of the most popular cardiology subject matters, reminiscent of new applied sciences for the learn of the molecular constitution of ion channels, molecular genetics, and the advance of recent imaging, mapping and ablation techniques.
- Get specialist recommendation from Dr. Douglas P. Zipes - a number one authority in electrophysiology and editor of Braunwald’s center Disease and the Heart Rhythm Journal - and Dr. Jose Jalife - a world-renowned chief and researcher in simple and translational cardiac electrophysiology.
- Access the complete textual content on-line at professional Consult, together with supplemental textual content, figures, tables, and video clips.
Your buy entitles you to entry the website until eventually the following version is released, or till the present variation is not any longer provided on the market by way of Elsevier, whichever happens first. If the following variation is released lower than 365 days after your buy, you may be entitled to on-line entry for 365 days out of your date of buy. Elsevier reserves the best to supply an appropriate substitute product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based digital model) may still on-line entry to the website be discontinued.
Read or Download Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print) PDF
Similar Cardiovascular books
The simplest cardiovascular body structure textual content for USMLE and examination assessment Cardiovascular body structure is a concise and relaxing approach that you should achieve a basic wisdom of the elemental working ideas of the intact cardiovascular procedure and the way these ideas follow to medical drugs. Succinct yet thorough, it makes a speciality of the evidence and ideas you need to recognize to get an effective "big photo" evaluation of the way the cardiovascular method operates in general and irregular occasions.
This easy-to-use, clinically orientated studying consultant provides a hundred and fifteen targeted instances that conceal the scope of cardiac imaging, together with congenital, ischemic, myocardial, valvular, and pericardial middle ailment, in addition to postintervention issues. Given the normal structure of challenge and resolution, each one case is established for powerful evaluation and studying for either the resident-in-training and the skilled clinician.
Does residing a stress-filled lifestyles bring about increased blood strain? And if this is the case, do ideas to higher deal with pressure successfully reduce blood strain? during this authoritative and finished publication, Kevin T. Larkin examines greater than a half-century of empirical facts bought to check the typical assumption that tension is linked to the onset and upkeep of crucial high blood pressure (high blood pressure).
For greater than 30 years, The secrets and techniques sequence® has supplied scholars and practitioners in all parts of overall healthiness care with concise, targeted, and fascinating assets for fast reference and examination evaluation. Cardiology secrets and techniques, fifth version, beneficial properties the secrets and techniques’ well known question-and-answer layout that still contains lists, tables, and an easy-to-read variety - making reference and overview speedy, effortless, and stress-free.
Additional info for Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside, 6e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)